Tuesday 29 March 2016

De-Stressing with a Walk in Spring Time


Moving apartments / homes 42 times in ones life is stressful to say the least. I decided to have a breather and take a walk. After walking for over 10 minutes I was grateful to see some trees with blossoms / flowers. I love nature and I love flowers so this was a real treat. I happened to have my phone on me and hence was able to take a few photographs. 

Enjoy the flowers and the blossoms that are starting to come out in Eretz Yisrael. Remember from Rosh Chodesh Nissan we will need to say a blessing on fruit trees that are blossoming. There are certain Hallachot related to this Mitzvah. There is a time limit to this Mitzvah, one of the beautiful Mitzvot that is possible to fulfill only in the land of Israel.

 

I hope you enjoy both the photo's and the spring that has begun in the Holy Land. For more thoughts on spring in Israel, visit our previous Guest Post on Spring and Life in a small village in Israel.


What do you do as a stress relief? Do post your comment below. 
If you would like to know more about the blessing recited over blossoming fruit trees, do be in touch.

Have a blessed day

Shoshanah Shear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails